Wednesday, April 30, 2014

OOTD: Let's Start a Riot!


So I've noticed there's a lot more graffiti around my neighbourhood lately. I was walking around wearing this weird concoction of clothing inspired by the slightly warmer spring weather (leather jacket, floral top, heart-print shorts, red tights, whaaaat) and came across some cool graffiti. I love having some awesome visuals in my otherwise not too exciting neighbourhood!

I decided to take some pictures next to the word "riot" because it reminded me of the Three Days Grace song Let's Start a Riot. I also think it's a lot cooler of a word than anything else in my neighbourhood such as the ever so creative "penis" or "Ben is gay" in detailed graffiti designs. Really? That's all that people could come up with? You can tell the creativity is in the designs, not the meaning in the words haha.

Anyway, this is where I got my clothing from:

Leather jacket: H&M
Floral top: Sirens
Heart-print shorts: Walmart
Tights: Ardene
Boots: Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment